BC Fishing Reports banner

Fraser peg leg Wednesday

933 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  recklessme 
#1 ·
Walked up to the top bend . Most guys bottom bouncing with a few springs caught . Lots of people .Caught four pinks in great condition with lots of fish lost lost . Pinks near the edge so you do not need to wade in deep. Lots of guide boats also ( very loud )

#3 ·
When I flyfish PegLeg, I drive up behind the people on on Minto Channel, up around the bend, then settle in somewhere nice in that slower water. I was up there on Monday, and it was a GONG SHOW!!!! Easily 300 people+ out there, boats everywhere up around the bend. I didn't even bother fishing. Still a bit of a water crossing, though there were a few cars out there, but mostly trucks and SUVs. Any more recent reports on the Leg?

#6 ·
Most of the fly guys were doing good as the pinks were in close . The bottom bouncers I think were after the springs and not really after the pinks . Only seen a few springs caught but that was on the walk up . You can drive but you have to go through a small stream

#9 ·
was out peg leg saturday. the pinks were comming in waves all day, not in the best shape but a few chromers. saw one small spring caught, aswell some jerk bonked a coho. he told everyone it was a red spring, ignorance or guilty, i don't know but the guy was deffinatly a tool either way .

G
#10 ·
I seen lots of tools this weekend, i watched some guy catch a chrome pink bonks it then asks us what kind of fish this is ::) for all he new it could have been a coho or anything

I dont get it, why do people go out there and fish and not knowing what there fishing for better yet not even know what there catching and BONKING !!! ??

When you buy a new license MOST places will give you a regulations book along with it, inside of it has a desription of the fish and what to look for to determin the type of fish your catching...

#11 ·
ya and the damn book has PICTURES ALSO so any idiot can tell :happy: i remember they also used to give you a little thing with pictures and descriptions to put on your keychain. whatever happened to those?

and to think the gong show of fall fishing has barely even started ::) ::) soon we will all be comlaining about the kicking fest on the Vedder.

HOOK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.