BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone stopped and checked out the gravel removal project going on by Seabird Island..
Heard it was being done by the same bonehead contractor that screwed up the Chinook redds last time. One would think the DFO(who admitted partial blame for that fiasco) learned from their mistakes.
Quess there will several million more redds killed again when their beds are dewatered.
The culverts in the causeway are already out of the water from the reports I've heard.
Makes one want to hurl!! >:D
I quess the government will bow to anyone that might protest at the Olympics.. :-\
Money talks and common sense walks..

·
Registered
143 Posts
I drove by the access on Seabird yesterday but it was dark. I was wondering how it was shaping up. To think that these Idiots still haven't got it right blows me away. Maybe if someone starved their children of oxygen they would get the point. Second thought, just choke the hell out of them instead. Much more to the point!!! >:D

Can anyone document the situation for a U-Tube video. We have to show the world what is going on!!

Baiter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.