BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where the nearest launch is around maple ridge area. I have only ever launched from maqabeak park in coquitlam and around chilliwake. Are there any near bruces market? Thanks

Danny

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Steelie Trav said:
The only public launch between Port Coquitlam and Mission is the Fort Langley Launch, isn't all that great if you have an 18+ fter.
When launching at the Fort Langley launch its best to be just off the concrete launch on the downstream side. As there is a big hole when the concrete ends and some rebar sticking out from trailers breaking up the launch. With freshet starting the rebar shouldn't be a problem till low water levels again, Ive seen a couple 20'+ boats launched there no problem.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I must have been there on low water, just can't remember all too well. I have only launched there once, I prefer to be in the water as soon as possible so I launch at Machebeas (spelling). Probably faster nowadays for me anyways with the terrible bridge traffic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.