BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Thanks! I wish you the best! River is coming down so it should be clearing and hopefully a few smileys show up although I have a sinking feeling unless that is, YOU GO WITH BENT ROD! :thumbup:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:-[
No salmon at grassy. I will stick to sturgeon until the water drops a little more.

The only thing I caught was a natives net, I could not believe it I had my line sitting maybe 30 feet off the port side of my boat. Two natives with a drift net came down the channel and caught my line; lost my gear. They saw the boat, they saw my rod, they saw my line in the water. I guess I should be honored to fish "their" waters.

· Registered
131 Posts
Oh lets not get started FF! once you do it will be never ending and your eco-fishing remarks from a sport fishers point of view will only be labeled as racist.

· Registered
20 Posts
FF, that is correct. We all seem to be over generalizing about a group of people and making them to be all one in the same. It was 2 people that were not being courteous. I have seen many people who were not courteous on the river and they were of many different ethic backgrounds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.