BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I'm not sure about Wellington Bar but most of the fraser reports sound pretty enticing. I myself will be out on Sunday around Gill. Report when I get back.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Sorry, no report from me. I didn't get out to the fraser due to uncontrollable circamstances :cry: . Oh well maybe next week!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Fished below the Vedder a ways It was more of a sturgy exploring trip, lots of boats in the vedder and and the main channel of the fraser. Saw lots onf fish going past the moniter so they are definately moving in, didnt hear of many caught though. Planning on working the from jesperson to the bridge this week so we'll keep you posted
Crazy D 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
FRAZER RIVER JULY 2006

I WAS OUT ON THE PEG LEG WELL JUST BELOW IT THE WATER WAS HIGH AND WE WERE FISHING OFF THE ROAD THERE WAS NO FISH. I TALKED TO A OLD FELLOW BY THE NAME OF FRED WHO FISHES THERE PRETTY NEAR EVERY DAY HE TOLD ME THAT THERE HAD BEEN ONLY ONE FISH TAKEN IN TWO WEEKS.So he showed me how to get to the boat launch at the end of gill road there was no fish there either don't believe everything people are saying this was a week ago

·
Registered
730 Posts
Fishing for me anyways and from what I've seen has slowed considerably from what it was 2-3 weeks ago, where'd the springers go?

·
Registered
271 Posts
roscoe-pco said:
Fishing for me anyways and from what I've seen has slowed considerably from what it was 2-3 weeks ago, where'd the springers go?
I hear ya... Was a really slow weekend up at spaghetti but I did manage a 21 and a 26lb both Red's. My buddy lost 2 and had back luck so I gave him one. We put in a lot of hours to get what we did.

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was out monday morning 1broke my leader,the other one fought for 15mins then lost it.think it was pretty big :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was out monday morning 1broke my leader,the other one fought for 15mins then lost it.think it was pretty big :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
Well just to answer my own question I see there was a native only opening at the mouth of the Fraser this weekend,, THATS EXPLAINS "WHERE THE FISH WENT"

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
271 Posts
It was really slow last weekend but after putting in a lot of hours I got a 21lb red and 26lb red on Saturday/Sunday. My buddy lost 2 we chased in the boat and had bad luck. I gave him one of mine. Last year he was the lucky one with good hook sets and I was unlucky. Funny how it goes like that.

Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
730 Posts
Fishin has been good this week, hopefully there will be no netting this weekend and the fishing will get better.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts