BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the frasers coming down pretty fast ive been watching it everyday in hope her and if the river drops around 2 more feet it should be ready for bar fishin. theres been a couple of fish taken at the coq. mouth and at hunter creek mouth. ive also heard of a few taken up river at the emory/fraser confluence. clarity suprisingly is getting better already its gone from like a inch in late may when it was at its highest up at ferry landing to around 3-5 inches improvingly sllighly everyday a bit. there was also a report of a big portion of the upper streach of landstrom bar eroded away into the river. buddy went out to ruby creek yesterday and saw quite a few springers cleanin their gills at the mouth. best bet right now would be the hunter creek mouth in the little room their get there early and float roe right were the river starts to turn dirty none have been taken on spoons yet that i have heard of. thats about it but in a week if the river drops a little more me and my buds r hittin up the hunter creek mouth with tons of roe. nothin like sippin on a 40 of oe having a smoke n realin in those FAT ASS chinook man am i ever pumped. l8r TIGHT LINES TO ALL GET EM

·
Registered
29 Posts
sounds good, exept for the 40 of OE part. get some real beer. but i think im going to go out n try some bar fishing in the next couple of weeks. try that out til the skagit opens up.

good luck out there,
Chris

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Having been a bartender for 10 years or so in my younger years, my experience is that after 40 of anything, OE or otherwise, everything tastes great...unless you get sick! :twisted: :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like a wicked good time! Let us know how you do and don't fall in :lol:
good luck and may your lines be tight and true!!!
Rib

1 - 3 of 3 Posts