BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down on the dike today walking the dog. Im not sure if the water is above normal yet, but its pretty high. I took the dog out there a few nights ago and it was several feet lower, the tide could also be a factor. Its not around warning levels yet but its getting there. Its just about at 2 metres, i think warning is at 6 or something.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have an old friend that lives on a boat on the river it came up 3 feet in one night. he's lived there for a number of years and every year is a different adventure. somehow i think this will be his most wild one yet :peace:

24 Posts
My brother lives at one of the lowest point's on the matsqui flats and has had the fire department drop off a emergency preparedness package! This is no joke folks. Elvis is going to leave the building...so are the cows,pigs and every farming family around! The mighty is starting to look angry :pissed: and I have a feeling she's gona burst! Book a 5 ton now if your anywhere near there! This is gona :2cents: our gov big time. Good luck to everyone and get those dingy's blown up :'(
oostmo

·
Registered
120 Posts
brace yourselves......snowpack in upper fraser & nechako is up as much as 198% of normal.......its been sunny and getting hotter by the day up here in PG.......forecasting for mid-30's next weekend :cheers:

Just think, with the extreme high water to come, you could just sit on your back deck, :drunk: and cast out for sturgeon & salmon. Dig some nice holding spots in the back yard boys!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im just wondering, if the ***** do break, and the water moves into towns, would the fish end up ion there too? this could mean serious trouble if the fish are inside the ***** when the water receeds.

·
Registered
247 Posts
well when i've seen other places where flooding has occurred on the news you see fish and salmon swimming down the roadways, so i'd say YES we could a lot of land locked fish, could be quite smelly but great fertilizer if its on farm land. LOL :2cents:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.