BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're coming that direction a week from today, and plan to keep one or two fish each. Problem is, we don't have any freezer space. Is there a fish processing place in the neighborhood that will freeze and keep some fish until we are ready to head back? I'd appreciate any advice you can give.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok, guys he is a new member and from across our boundry. But, would one or two of you answer his question on fish storage in the area (maybe none, tell him please). We are well South of him and you guys are very helpful to us for many years.

Wife and I are on the way for our 3rd trip to your wonderful area around Oct. 8 for a week. Thanks. Salt.

G

·
Hey Mooky,

When I go to Chilliwack for fishing, I make sure that the motel I stay at has a freezer. I usually stay at the Rainbow Motor Inn. They have no problems with me and my buddies keeping our Coho in their freezer. I can't comment on whether there are any commercial services available.

Hope this helps, good luck!!

Hugh

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Salt ..... I think people on here are very helpful when they can be. Perhaps it should be viewed that 145 persons have viewed this post ....... like me the other 144 don't know of any.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Thats a nice thing the rainbow motor in does for you guys 3/16's..I know from having worked in the service industry many moons ago, that keeping unprocessed fish was a no no due to health concerns..However I know that many places did so anyhow....You also may want to give Fraser Valley Meats in Chilliwack a call. They un officially may be able to help you out in that area as well :wink: .

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mooky said:
We're coming that direction a week from today, and plan to keep one or two fish each. Problem is, we don't have any freezer space. Is there a fish processing place in the neighborhood that will freeze and keep some fish until we are ready to head back? I'd appreciate any advice you can give.
PM me Mooky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts