BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I did some more researchand I got another question for ya :beerchug:

here is region ones section in the freshwater salmon supplement

1.Unless otherwise stated in the table, the daily aggregate limit for all species in all water of Region 1 is zero (0)
2. the daily aggregate limit for Pacific salmon (other than kokanee) from tidal and non-tidal waters combined is four (4)

3. All retained chinook and sockeye must measure...
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
so in a nutshell does this mean that you can fish for salmon in unlisted waters or not??

cheers :cheers:

sorry about my noobishness ;D I've fished the frasier and vedder alot but now I'm starting to want to try some more "off the beaten track" rivers :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
in a nut shell, you may fish for salmon in unlisted waters, however with 0 retention allowed. i would be very carefull of where you fish however as some of these systems may be very fragile and do not need the fishing pressure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks sts :drunk:

the river I'm planning on fishing has been a favorite camping spot of mine for quite some time so I've been able to watch it quite a bit and it has quite a strong run :thumbup:

cheers :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.