BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just move from Europe (Malta/Greece/Latvia) to Vancouver BC. Im a enthusiastic land fisherman. My favorite technique is fishing with lures (spinning) and most of my catches are released.

Last years i was into L.R.F (Light Rock Fishing), i have no idea if that will work over here, maybe for trouts (?).

I will need your help guys on which areas when and for what. If anyone looking for a buddy i will be super happy to follow and learn each from the other.

Nice to see you!:eek::eek:

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
tough time of year panos and now bitterly cold... but that is no excuse not to return the greetings and say welcome...
personally i have not been out in more then a few weeks
and dont have much in the way of reports to help.
bull trout steel head and some ice fishing have
been on the menu ....
if u need some help on what and where to fish
dont hesitate to ask ...use this forum as well as google in the meantime to glean some insite while you ponder your next
plan of attack. ..the fish are there...just need to find them.
also pls keep local time and place fishing regulations in mind.

cheers marko

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for answer Marco,

My point is not to go out and catch as many fishes as i can, i always do C&R, very rare to keep fish. What i want is to meet with local, learn how they fish how they act with nature whats the techniques that they use and most important to meet new people and exchange experience.
Im sure that if ill go out to any river or lake that i will found on google i will have some luck eventually, but i will miss the point.

Thanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Panos ! Welcome to British Columbia. Go to a local tackle shop. They will get you started with tackle and go over the regulations,which can be a little overwhelming. They will also give you locations to start fishing. Just go to a river or lake,be friendly and ask for advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts