BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just getting into two handing and can get this setup. just wondering whether anyone can give some advice on whether this will be a good setup for chum/coho??? i like quality so if i have to go out and pay a bit more than i dont mind doing that but this is at a great price.

any help greatly appreciated
derek

· Registered
5,163 Posts
IMO I don't care at all for loomis, there are much better rods on the market for the same money. But, you say its cheap! buy it, fish it,; if you hate it sell it! :) It could be that easy! You might love it, you never know and if its that cheap how can you loose! :2cents:

:cheers: Rick

· Registered
691 Posts
Like Rick said, if it's that good of a deal, get it. If you dont' like it sell it. Make sure someone who knows the rods selects a line for what you need it to do.

I'm glad I had a good bud to direct me in getting my first 2 hander, unlike single hand rods, the action of a 2 hander is so greatly maginfied when loaded. And there are alot of variables setting them up, with lines and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.