BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Excellent waders and tough...but I find the fit around my calves a little tight. I used to bike a lot and did a lot of physical sports when I was younger, so I have thicker calves. I used to have a pair of the classic guides, and that fit me better. Don't know how the G4 fits.

Then again...the G3 might fit you perfectly. Only way to find out is to try them. Performance-wise, Simms Gore-tex has always been my choice.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
I've hooked them, bushwacked in them, slid in them and fell n them and never had a problem.It took two years before my first leak. One time I fell so hard on the cap that I thought for sure this would be the time that I puncture them because I was hurting like a mofo and no hole. When I got home and out of my waders there was blood on my leg. It was cut from the fall.

EXTREMELY GOOD WADERS! I HAD AT LEAST 2000 HRS ON THEM BEFORE THEY WERE JUST TOO STINKY TO BARE ANYMORE!

Hotrod

· Registered
65 Posts
the one on sale on the flyer is the old G3 not the new G3guides..but it's a steal... the new ones are much better with tougher bottom half and also the side seams have been moved to the front to avoid seam leaks.

· Registered
209 Posts
Got a pair a month ago. So far so good. Stone's right about the tight fit in the lower leg though. They are snug, especially this time of year with polar fleece pants on. Good price on from Reaction even if it is last year's model. If you're looking for a pair, that's a good deal.

· Registered
691 Posts
Just got a pair of the new G3 guides, we'll see how they hold up this weekend ;D

· Registered
897 Posts
I've just purchased the G3 waders, jacket and boots over the last couple of months. Very satisfied and no issues yet, must say the boots are the most comfortable and supporting I have ever tried. Well worth the investment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.