BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man tired, cranky and willing to endure hours and hours of late winter temperatures, snow rain and sleet. ??? All in the pursuit of the all elusive "steelhead"! After all these years, I still don't get it... ::).....Good luck to all at the fishout on Saturday! Since I was planning on attending and then found out I have to go to a surprise Birthday party of a dear friend. I will give up "my spot" to anyone who wants to pm me after they read this and I will tell them the exact location where they will definitely get a fish or two......Of course, there will be a small donation required to offset the prize pool. overruns.......... ;D.....LOL .. ;D.....Ortho 8)
Fifth response gets the skinny

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Thanks ortho, sorry you won't be able to make it out tomorrow...at this time I would like to extend a special thanks to Fishortho on behalf of all the BCFR members for his contribution to the Fishout prize fund!

Thank You Ortho!!!!!

A classy move indeed...we'll take lots of pics for ya...(especially ones of your secret spot, which we'll subsequently post all over this site for everyone to see...LoL, obviously just kidding...sometime tomorrow I'm sure many of us will be saying "wish you were here...) ;)

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
too bad we wont see you out there Ortho

wont be the same as your at every fishout LOL. i was out this morning and the water was prime conditions we should be looking forward to a great day out there tomorrow. I didnt get the chance to fish as i accidently had my truck door swing shut on my pin rod and snap it into four :-[ :-[ however i stopped at REACTION fly & tackle (only place i know that still sells Temple Fork rods) and asked them if they send rods in for warranties as i only bought it in October and he said TFO has a "no fault, guarantee" all you pay is 30$ per peice broken and they replace the rod so all i had to do was pay him 60$ and he handed me a brand new rod exactly the same

thank god they had 1 left !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

definately saved my day for saturday

and after the stress of breaking my rod and driving back to whatcom i just decided to go back home instead of back to the river i figured a broken rod was a sign that i wasnt supposed to be fishing today :-\ :-\

all in all i have to say that i really like the service and guys that work there at Reaction

tight lines

HOOK

I hope this means i get to break it in with some hatchery steel tomorrow WOOHOO

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I have room in my truck for 3 people i'm leaving surrey/cloverdale at 5;30am anyone who would like a ride and plans to fish all day leave me a message and i'll arange a pick up place in the morrning!

C.K.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I will be out, if the weather holds. I am still trying to get over this cold. I will be there a bit late, hitting the river at around 9-10. Perhaps I will see some of you around, feel free to say hey!! ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Good luck to you all at the fishout ...... I gotta work Saturday ...... watch out for Big Steel ..... he's gonna show up just in time for the Steelhead Lunchtime Bite. J/K Dave. ;D ;D

Usually one of the hottest times of the day historically.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
736 Posts
GOFISH said:
Good luck to you all at the fishout ...... I gotta work Saturday ...... watch out for Big Steel ..... he's gonna show up just in time for the Steelhead Lunchtime Bite. J/K Dave. ;D ;D

Usually one of the hottest times of the day historically.

GOFISH 8)
That's the goal anyways!! ;D ;D ;D But we will see what happens!! After only being out once in about a month, I just want to get back out there. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.