BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything going up that river that run along harris rd anywhere along that walkway this time of year??

·
Registered
886 Posts
Carp, Carp and more Carp. Could be some pike minnow and bucket bass also! Drive or bike down Harris Rd towards the polder and fish the world renowned Internet river for a chance to catch some BC native fish!

:cheers: sage

Reactions: arrgh!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Schlock........I love your avatar....that 1st was a beauty, for sure.......I think you are talking about the North & or South Allouette Rivers. If you venture further towards Pitt Lake you will cross Blaney Creek slough, or what used to be before the reconstuction of the *****/drainage. Anyway, there really isn't too much goin on right now, however there are always trout, pike minnows, some large sculpin/bullheads and some pretty good crawfishin' if yer into that. Best to fish shrimp, worms, or power bait under a float about a foot off the bottom...I have always liked the incoming tide, and you might have better luck if you head towards the Marina justr above the Pitt River...All areas are easily accessible from the ****.......Ortho

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you sooo much for this help... I have not been up there much this year so thought id take a peek. So thanks again for the heads up
cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts