BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 12ft aluminium with an 8hp that I'd like to try in the Kilby/Harrison Mills area. I've not fished there before, but get the idea from some reports I've read that it can be good.

My question is: is it do-able in the small boat described? Secondly, anyone interested in hooking up with me for this venture? Sometime very soon.

thanks.

· Registered
691 Posts
totally do-able, just depends on how much weight in the boat. Also unless solo, I wouldn't venture out into the Fraser, it's still ripping pretty good. The Harrison is an amazingly scenic river, but right now I think you'll be getting smaller fish out there :cheers:

oh and I'm always up for a trip up that river, even just to sight-see :thumbup:

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, that was kinda what I was thinking. The little boat has been used pretty much on still water only and I would not try it on the Fraser. So, where would I put in and how do I avoid the Fraser? I guess it may be obvious once I'm out there on the water, but any tips would be appreciated.

Hey eimaj, want to do some sight seeing this weekend on that peice of water?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.