BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone could comment on conditions between the Fraser and Harrison Lake lately. I'm planning on taking relatives from Boston on an sightseeing trip that way this Saturday. Will probably launch at Island 22. I haven't been out for some time and any information on the launch, clearance under bridges, etc. would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
694 Posts
The river is nice and high, I can't say on the clearance as I've never paid attention, I run a jon boat ;D The water is nice and clear, and the sightseeing should be good. Island 22 andf kilby launch are both in great shape.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure appreciate your feedback, eimaj! I've been waiting for a little more clarity and bar accessibility but got the itch to get on the water again.

Jon boats are great! I caught just as many fish in my 14 foot Duroboat as the North River. Sometimes I miss the simplicity. Happy fishing!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I didn't know you were running a jet, the train bridge will be no problem. If you want some fun, the inside little back channel at the mouth of the Harrison has tons of water :beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.