BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on whats happening on the Harrison river at the moment ? I am heading over to Canada from Scotland for a week around the 23rd of Oct, I have access to a boat and was wondering if anyone could tell me where to concentrate my efforts, I have fished the river before but I never had access to a boat then. I fish mainly with the fly. any information is greatly appreciated........tight lines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info Shaun, I will be sure to bear it in mind....by the sound of it you must have been in quite fast water, possibly to fast for the fly. trowing spoons is really a last resort for me however if I cant catch them on the fly I may have to resort to spinning to save a blank week. I am thinking about trying a bit further up the river than the road bridge, there seems to be some slower moving water beyond there, more suitable for the fly. thanks again, Dale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.