BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Forum - Have fished around closer to Kelowna Summerland and Oliver but coming over in a week or so and wondering about Hatheume up on the connector - I hear it used to be good - Any one been there lately? Any hints on what to use in September? Is there a better free lake nearby?

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Was there @ the begining of June.
The cronnies were VERY hot (snow cones). :happy:

Not too sure about now :confused:
But if you give the resort a call I'm sure they'll give you an update.
I believe the guy's name is Mark, really nice guy!

Hope this helps.

Cheers Rocko :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big Green
Thanks - However I see Rock Lake is over around Jaffray - Is that right? - I am actually going from the Kootenays over to the Okanagan for this trip - but I do travel east regularly - We caught a couple of rainbows in the Columbia last night - one on a hopper and one on a 52 Buick - the river is down and the fishing is picking up

Olive Wulff

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I can't report on Hatheume - In the end we went to Spring Lake near Peachland on Sept 10 - Spring Lake is a small Lake - Lots of restrictions as there is an attempt to make it a trophy lake - single barbless fly - electric motor - catch and release - had some luck midday on gomphus and a shrimp pattern - deep part of lake with a sinking tip

Thanks for the help everyone.

Olive Wulff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.