BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to 100 mile until tuesday, thinking about hitting simon, greenlee, irish and fawn

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Banned
187 Posts
fawn and irish are great lakes for fly fishing, chronies, leaches, nymphs, or if your not a fly fisher use the wedding band and worm. There all good lakes. Fawn and Irish also have some lunkers in there. Just experiment with you flies/lures till something works.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hit up fawn extensively, few small fish but nothing really... never could figure out the proper chronny, tried EVERYTHING!!! :evil:

irish produced, but only smaller fish on chronimid

Also fished Greeny Lake, nothing but huge schools of redside shiners, which are actually amazing cool to watch from a float tube as they chase your flippers

really inconsistent weather, had a HUGE flash hailstorm that was pretty cool to watch.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
co2+o2 Posted: Monday 29th of May 2006 05
really inconsistent weather, had a HUGE flash hailstorm that was pretty cool to watch.
Irish was one of our lakes of chioce while up there over the weekend. We were chased off the water by a hail storm on Friday. The weather over the whole weekend was pretty crappy.

Finder :?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Horse Lake

I was at Horse lake Wed , Thur and Fri. Wed eve I went out and trolled a wedding band on leaded line 2 ,3 and then 4 colours. on the other rod with full sink line 30' leader and black spratley not a hit for three hours. Thur I went out in the morning using an olive green and dark green spratley both on fly rods, full sink 30plus foot leaders I was in the money! 1st fish was a 1.5 lb Kokanee at 1050am next a 2.5lb Rainbow at 1100am (19") then 5 more rainbows all around 15 to 17"! I was at the east end of the lake because it is fairly sheltered there. All fish caught in25 to 35 ' of water. Best day trout fishing I have had in many years! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Simon winter-killed (again). Might want to skip that one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts