BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Ashton.....in going up Indian Arm which is that entire inlet from Deep Cove that runs a way's up inland, the Indian River is on the West side at the very top of the "Arm". You will be able to see it on charts for sure.

Like Rib we used to drive in but that is not an option anymore. I think we will definitely hop in the boat and head up there later on in August for some Pink action.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Ashton.....no sweat.....that is what this forum is for. :beerchug: I have plenty of mine answered and like to help out where I can. :peace:

Besides....helping out a bit of a rookie is a pleasure. I was there once too.......I hate to admit it but it is true. ;D

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Teppit....

I would tend to think prime time would be into the middle/late August and carrying in to September? I have not fished the run on the last "pink" year and I seem to recall fishing the previous run around late August.

I wouldn't really bother trolling up at the mouth.....likely just cast anything pink in the water.....or break out some flies.

Here is a thread that talks about it a bit too...

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3276.0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.