BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (and galls),

I'm new in town, and like most of you addicted to fishing, in Ottawa I did mostly bass, walleye, pike and freshwater spicies. I have started fishing here without any sucess so far. I am looking for a few nice spots on the fraser not too far from Van where I can get my hands on a few Pinks.

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
193 Posts
u can also see the empy lot where my house used to be until city/municipality decided to put a freakin 4 lane highway through there and bought everyone out!
i used to walk the kids and all the neighborhood kids to the dock for some small sturgeon fishing and a short drive to the brownsville for some bar fishing on a regular basis
the dock is great for small sturgeon if u can get a spot on the right hand side as u walk down the ramp and cast as far as possible 45 degrees upstream, that is where we have always had our best luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info guys, and thanks Fly fisher I got your PM,

I tried the Pit mann bridge yesterday from 2 to 6pm without any luck. I mostly used a crock and lost a buzz bait... I tried everywhere, even on the boat launch.

Oh well, we wouldnt be called fishermen if we werent persistant!

Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.