BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine was a North Star custom graphite 10.6 footer medium weight. No idea why it may have broken, as I was pulling a chum in to shore and just reaching down for the release when snap, the top piece broke right in the middle. I just talked to Searun and they said that they would ship it to their supplier(my cost) and see what they say but no guarranty as to what the outcome would be.

G

·
woody said:
Mine was a North Star custom graphite 10.6 footer medium weight. No idea why it may have broken, as I was pulling a chum in to shore and just reaching down for the release when snap, the top piece broke right in the middle. I just talked to Searun and they said that they would ship it to their supplier(my cost) and see what they say but no guarranty as to what the outcome would be.
Gotta hate the "Send in at owners expense" the supplier of NS must be a real :eek: to deal with, or have a we see we do policy (like the big companies, sage etc.)....in the long run it might be cheaper to buy a new top half haha....normally its here you go, have fun with your new rod :wink: North Star is that made by Abu Garcia by any chance???? I know I have a guest rod thats a 10'6 mh Abu Garcia North Star....picked it up for 29 I mean 99 bucks (gotta love those boxing day sales)...... :lol:

Mike <"))))))><

G

·
mikethesportsfisher said:
woody said:
Gotta hate the "Send in at owners expense" the supplier of NS must be a real :eek: to deal with, or have a we see we do policy (like the big companies, sage etc.)....in the long run it might be cheaper to buy a new top half haha....normally its here you go, have fun with your new rod :wink: North Star is that made by Abu Garcia by any chance???? I know I have a guest rod thats a 10'6 mh Abu Garcia North Star....picked it up for 29 I mean 99 bucks (gotta love those boxing day sales)...... :lol:

Mike <"))))))><
i have the same rod but its a 9'. got it for 79 last week,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts