BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
He's already gone! :( .........Hopefully he can logon and post while he's there.

How about a live report, that would be way to cool... or at least digital footage !

Just a thought, Good luck Hotrod.... Marko :D

· Registered
3,378 Posts
I have a home video on my camera that I took of hotrod landing two fish on the Stamp last year..........how can I get them out of my computer and onto the board??

· Registered
1,386 Posts
You need to upload to photobucket or similar photo/video hosting site, then post the url of the video. Or maybe you could email it to Berg and he can post an actual video section, which in turn would be a great area to eductae newbies as to proper fish handling methods, etiquete and similar learning videos.

HAve a great time hotrod, I'll be waiting foir the report.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Steelie Trav said:
You need to upload to photobucket or similar photo/video hosting site, then post the url of the video.
Its that simple! :D Unfortionatly the BCFR Photo gallery is not setup for Video!

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I've seen clearer videos of bigfoot and U.F.O.s That's atrocious ! :shock: OMG We're going to have
to do better than that!!!!!!.......Please and thankyou. :D

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C'mon guys and gals! Sanderson was trying to help and that's all! Sure the vid quyality is somewhat distorted but that's what happens when you post them on the net.The quality goes way down. And sanderson I think you may have overreacted a little as I thought Marko's comments were funny and not made to hurt your feelings......................................Can't we all just get along and go fishing!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hotrod

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
I was serious...and agree with hotrod. Actually I wanted to ask one more thing, as I might make one on proper release next trip, but I only have a little digital 5.0 megapixel...what camera did you use sanderson? Do you have any vids that are done more close up, and if so are they a little sharper image?
Thx,
rib

· Registered
1,989 Posts
I've see a video something quite like the one sanderson has, on the internet before! Sanderson have you showed that vid before? i beleave they were steelhead spawning right? I'll see if i can find the one that is exactly or close to the one you have!

C.K.

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Ya , I didn't mean to rock the boat. Sorry Hotrod.I've seen plenty of digital vids. some poor but
if the pixals are up I've seen some with exceptional quality.How are you doing today Hotrod,staying
indoors counting your blessings or back on that beast for another ride? ....Marko :D

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm doing OK!
Had to visit the chiropractor and take the day off work! I've been hugging my wife and kids a little tighter than usual for sure! It's been awhile my friend hope thngs are well with you! Thanks Marko!

Hotrod

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.