BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The rates look very reasonable, but those prices are 1999 has anybody been in there recently?

I have never been there but have heard great things about the sedge hatch so now probably would be a fine time to go check it out.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Anyone been up there recently...? Will be spending a few days up there soon, likely a few hours fishing here and there...but nothing serious, girlfriends b-day...however much I might like to, I can't spend each and every day in the boat...

Thx,

rib

·
Registered
587 Posts
My dad was up there last week and just came back...he said they did great.....sedge hatch still isn't what it was like when I was a kid but still worth the trip.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
We had a great weekend up there also...Hit fish predominantly on dragonfly nymphs fished right on the bottom...specific areas of the lake produced much better than most. Particularly the far end of the lake from the boat launch and the smaller bays just short of the end...Look for a few channels between weed beds in one particularly lush green looking bay...

Biggest was around 6 lbs. Watch for the algae bloom, it was thick when we were there. No real hamper on the fishing, except for spotting the edges of weed beds etc...Lost a couple big ones to the weeds...

If trolling is your thing, there were a few boats working flatfish and doing moderately well...

Good luck,

rib

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.