BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a bunch of friends and I made it out this morning. We had a fun day and every one in our group left with there limits. There were 9 of us out, we were all done by about 9 am!! We also got into this pretty one early, it put up one hell of a nice fight. Was an absolute blast!! :shock: :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dude thats hugeee! Niceeee catch buddie. I couldn't make it out today, pissed off about that one. next sunday for sure Where abouts did you go man i seriously am dieing here wanting to put my line in the water

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sweet fish. 25+ lbs ?

I was out Friday afternoon and Saturday morning near Agassiz and between four of us, we got 3 socks in 2 days. Fishing was brutally slow. I'm glad to hear it picked up. Figures! it picks up the day I don't fish :(

Were you above Agassiz?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roekid, nice to have you on board!! Yes, YOU did have YOUR limit by 8:45 am!! :twisted: :twisted: Funny thing, 8:45 am was also when I stopped fishing!! :lol: :lol: Anyhow, it was a great day. I just might be able to sneak out for a day this week. We'll see how that goes!! :lol: :lol:

G

·
At least you get to reel yours in, I keep handing mine off :? oh well watching you younger siblings fighting springs on a flossing/bar rod is still just as exciting.

Mike <")))))><

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey .....hit a bar just before hope today and got to watch my son (8yrs)hook and land his first two sockeye..............never seen him that excited.....i'll never be able to go fishing without him again. thanks to the guys above us that cheered him on..........good to see some values are still there!! gotta start the bbq...............and crack a cold one

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey fishinfreak - I understood that you and FishFinder had made it out! Good to hear you guys got into fish! I was also out on Sunday and this morning and did fine. I'm itching to break out the fly rod! It would be great to hook up with you guys again! How have you been doing over at A&N? Cheers! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.