BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice pic. Winning Gold is going to be tough. But we can do it! Lou needs to be at his very best. The other countries have a lot of talent. Russia will go all out on home soil.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
That's your daughter Ken, no fair, who in their right mind will go against that?

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
What a great game to watch...I can't believe there are people fishing right now. I don't say this too often, but some things are more important than fishing.

Go Canada go!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The gals golden game was one of the best games I have seen in a long time...Just 100% from all the players on both teams.They say the pipes are the goalies best friend, but I think the Canadian gals kissed that goalpost before they left the ice......Great game again this am with the men's team...I gotta say......Price looked awesome....just rock solid.....Going for gold 4:30am Sunday............GO CANADA GO !!!!!

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I was in Battle Mountain, NV and managed to stay away from media, and social media...
Not hard to do on an Indian Reservation, and just watched it now.
Congrats to Canada. Way to stifle an emarassingly inert team.
Our goalie was the only one to give any props to.
Keep on plowing and earn the Gold. Back up your status as #1.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thank god for working in a ex soviet country. I'm on my way to the bar now to watch the Gold medal game. Usually lots of of americans in the bar so I better cheer extra loud considering their performance yesterday :cheers::thumbup: Gotta love taking our southern cousins down a peg or two when we get the chance!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts