BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Anybody else noticing the "home page" is out of alignment with different sections overlapping one another?

Not sure if something changed in my browser settings but this is the only page that seems to show up out of "alignment"??

·
Registered
259 Posts
mine is like that too, but only the top section. everything else is fine.

Anybody else noticing the "home page" is out of alignment with different sections overlapping one another?

Not sure if something changed in my browser settings but this is the only page that seems to show up out of "alignment"??

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Do you have a screen shot?
If I could figure out to get a screen shot........I would try? :eek:

Just noticed when replying to this message that the "reply" "reply with quote" and "reply with multiquote" are out of alignment too?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hey Rick......now at 1:18pm it seems to be okay? But the home page has a slightly different layout than what it did before. Some of the boxes seem as though they were moved around or slightly changed in the format? Not sure if this was something being done in the "background"??

I still do have the "Multi-Quote This Message" button sitting off the right with just the text in the box and a red X in the button box?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe it is server related, they are doing some server upgrades so that is most likely why this is happening. I have been noticing some images not loading. Are these issues on the entire foum or just on the home page?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe it is server related, they are doing some server upgrades so that is most likely why this is happening. I have been noticing some images not loading. Are these issues on the entire foum or just on the home page?
Also is this something that is happening all the time or just once in a while. In the screen shot, if you hit refresh does it go away?

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Also is this something that is happening all the time or just once in a while. In the screen shot, if you hit refresh does it go away?
Just tried and it's still there. Has been consistently for past two weeks.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
The "multi quote" button as noted above doesn't fix itself but the homepage is better now.

If I click on the "what's new" tab.....and look at the list of new topics/posts in the list there are some small icons (attachments, deleted posts) that cover up the far left hand side of the listing....sort of covering up the "started by" note for each new thread. I have always noticed that and not sure if that's "just the way it is"??

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info. If at all possible please try to clear all cache, temp files etc. I am not seeing the same thing with Firefox or IE8 on my end. please provide more info/screen shots so I can fix this ASAP. To learn how to take a screen shot, follow this link, http://take-a-screenshot.org/

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hopefully these work? If "yes".....the I learned something new today!! :thumbup:

Giddeeup. Rick.....you see in the one titled "Multiquote" where the box is hanging off the right of the screen. The other you can see where the icons cover the "thread started by" note.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Now the home screen seems to look okay. The "boxes" just seemed to be laid out a bit differently; I guess that may just be part of a slight change to the layout.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I have no problem using Google Chrome(and never have had). I think I last used Internet Explorer about 8 years ago.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Yeah it definitely is a browser issue, not the site or server as my home computer looks good! I will update things on my work computer or try another browser. I haven't tried any other browser much so maybe I need to explore!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts