BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Log on, open site, click a topic and begin a reply......PROHIBITED...........send a pm..............PROHIBITED.............Hey Rick...not old
not stupid, just gettin' frustrated...........Ok so I'm old ;D.............well, maybe stupid (at times) but mostly hopin' your new digs on the Northern Rocks are good.............Enjoying the rain?.....Ortho

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
fishortho said:
Can't open, can't post, can't send a pm to the mods...........Wazzup boys.....Me bad???.........Ortho 8)

Your just too good there uncle! ;D

Had the same sorta problem logging today around 2'ish

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I've been having issues all day too...something about being Forbidden to view even the main page. We've recently "upgraded" to a new server, so there's bound to be several glitches along the way. The errors were more frequent this morning...seems to be only occassional now. Bear with us. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Forbidden to view.. :'(......................BUT.............Able to post !!.. :D.............Yehawwwww!
Now, it appears the little glitches are fixed and all is back to normal, BUT I'm not!
We need one more page for old timers only. You know, people who forget their passwords, etc. forgotten how to catch fish, etc.
Oh, by the way.........has anybody seen my keys.... ;).....where's my car???....... ;D ;D..........Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
fishortho said:
Forbidden to view.. :'(......................BUT.............Able to post !!.. :D.............Yehawwwww!
Now, it appears the little glitches are fixed and all is back to normal, BUT I'm not!
We need one more page for old timers only. You know, people who forget their passwords, etc. forgotten how to catch fish, etc.
Oh, by the way.........has anybody seen my keys.... ;).....where's my car???....... ;D ;D..........Ortho 8)
What you been doing Ortho? Have you been BAAAADDD???? :happy: Hey I got that too - its called Dementia :happy: :happy:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Somewhere between 30 and fourty but by the time you hit 45 there is no turning back. :(

But you've still got a couple of days left to make things right... ;D

:beerchug: Marko

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
come I'm prohibited?

The best thing about being an old fart is you get a reputation for being old.......look old feel young, catch lotsa fish!!........Who is that old guy anyway? You know, the guy that's catchin' all the fish...... ::)............Ortho 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.