BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALRIGHT! I AM NEW HERE AS A FRIEND REFERED ME TO BCFR! so he says since I am using his cp and living with his fam on and off I must make 20 posts so I can look at the reports, as I here they r damn good here. SO how many steelhead have u hooked and landed this year?

I will bring it on! I am in the middle of changing "Jobs" so I have had too much time on my hands. You know how tuff it is being a welder when ur always wanted :beerchug:

I've got some dandies...

Vedder: 15 touched 10 landed in 20 trips
Chehalis: 3 for 3 in 3
Northern Rivers: 12 touched 10 landed in 7 trips (on the fly)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
WOW your a pro! :eek: I myself haven't got out as much as I've hoped as on the farm its 24/7 :yummy:
FOR me:

Veddar6 hooked 5 landed in 5 trips
Chehalis2 hooked 1 landed in well it was coho time then lol

Mike <"))))><

·
Registered
886 Posts
I will reply to this thread with my numbers after the steely season is over...I really do not want to JINX myself now...I am landing a few, thats all I will say... ;) :cheers: sage

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm heading up to the Vedder again on Friday. Hopefully this rain will bring the water level up and entice a few more fishies into the river. I hope to post again on this thread with better news on the weekend.

·
Registered
507 Posts
First to say welcome to the forum RPJBM,hooked into a few fish this first steelhead season for me, but doing to well to be true so I'm gonna post my nubers at the end of the season,when I think this post should of been started in the first place.G :thumbup:eek:od luck out there

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
tazzman said:
Vedder: 0 for 6

Chehalis: 0 for 3

and to think how much i used to brag to my wife on how many fish i used to catch when i was younger :happy:
Probably had better gear when you were younger, too. :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Fishaholic......I suppose yer gonna tell me that the small dynamite & 'caps used are illegal too??? :eek:
I loved the old days when ya couln't git 'em to bite ;)............Ortho 8)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.