BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
787 Posts
I used to work graveyards in the fall in the welding/logging shop so i was out every morning so i didnt wake up the family when i got home early so i went fishing plus one weekend day so 6 days a week for about a year and a half..... now i can get out twice dureing the week and one somtimes 2 days on the weekend if im lucky

· Registered
98 Posts
kingpin said:
HOOK said:
Dubz dont you fish for STEEL ;D ? if so you wont be working proper hours until May or even June :happy:
if he fished for steelhead than he shouldnt get any work done all year around.
I though the run was Nov to Dec?!?!? Well guys looks like im retired, gonna sell everything but the rod and get me a van down by the river :beerchug:

· Registered
1,519 Posts
I usually go 2-3 days a week in fall and winter right into late spring! Fishing slows for me in summer but hopefully get a jet next year and it's game on! O0

Hotrod

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
being self employed really sucks ! I worked in the carpenters union for 12 years and I would miss at least 1 day a week, my employer was so wise he would check my fishing licence when I would return to work.

so no more sick days for me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.