BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about going out fishing tomorrow, but don't really know what kind. I could go down to the lower fraser and barf for Dolley's, or sturgeon fishing. Mind you I have been looking at the fly gear as well, maybe do some lake flyfishing in the area. Maybe Lafarge or another lake close to home. Would drive a bit, but the gas prices are killing me.... ::)

Any suggestions or offers? ;D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know... the Vedder hasn't been kind to me recently, every time I get out there, I spend about $40 in gas and the river isn't in good shape. I maybe had 3 trips this year where the Vedder was in decent shape. Just bad timing I guess. Was planning on staying a bit closer to home. :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Lots of steelhead around, they aren't all in the Vedder ;)

I would choose Sturgeons as my second choice, but maybe thats just because I haven't hooked one yet and will be trying hard until I do!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steelie Trav said:
Lots of steelhead around, they aren't all in the Vedder ;)

I would choose Sturgeons as my second choice, but maybe thats just because I haven't hooked one yet and will be trying hard until I do!
They are a blast.... Would you like to head out for some sturgy action?? I have lots of roe and Fraser river Oollies!!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I can't this weekend, but perhaps during the week or something. I tend to head out after work and stick around the lower Faser Pitt Rivers. I'll give you a pm the next time theres room!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good, I may go out around the mission area and see if I can find a spot to put a line in. I know of a couple spots around there, eventhough I haven't actually fished there just yet....

I get off at three and I am home from the gym at around 5 or so... so if you have room let me know and I'll see if I can make it. Thanks. :) ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now know what I am doing tomorrow!!! :happy: Perhaps a report on the day's action may be warrented!! ;D ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts