BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well howdy everyone! i'm going fishing saturday morning and wonder where i should go? i've only fished in bc a few times, last year, and have yet to catch a fish! :'( i've been reading this forum for a while, and i have learned a great deal here!! we went out to the fraser where the harrison joins it a few times, and so witnessed the "gong show". :happy: i'd rather avoid the crowds but whatever, i'll suffer it out if i can only catch a fish! ;) upper vedder? lower vedder? fraser? any input would be greatly appreciated! thx, randy. ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
randyherc, keep heading to the vedder. Right now its full of pinks and in the next while the big white springs will be all throughout the system. The chum also start to come at the same time and then the cohos. Keep heading out and youll be into a whack of fish.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have noticed that when you try to avoid the crowds in the lower mainland, it is predetermined that you won't catch any fish. I am starting to beleive that where there is fish, there are fisherman already there camped out. So either go meet some new people and maybe catch some nice salmon. or spend the day looking for your own spot and not catch any fish. I have done plenty of the latter and it isn't catching any fish at all . This is my first season salmon fishing, and I have been spending most of the time checking out the different spots along the fraser and vedder. I prefer some quiet spot I can call my own too, but i haven't been catching any fish.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i feel your pain been out for the last few weeks fishing around the mission fraser area. new to this as well. i keep reading and keep fishing .soon ill hit the mother load and actually get it.the best part is my wife dont understand the obsession lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.