BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intruder Tying Demo with Todd Scharf, Wednesday, January 9 at 7:00pm

If you want to learn the secrets behind tying one of the deadliest steelhead patterns out there, this is your chance.

Join us Wednesday night for a free demo on how to tie the popular Intruder style fly. These flies are very effective for steelhead, salmon, and char. Todd Scharf will be demonstrating his unique style of tying and utilizing Rhea and Ostrich in Intruder patterns. Todd is truly a master at tying these flies and his custom died Rhea, Ostrich, and Peacock will be available for purchase after the demonstration.

Tel: 1-604-872-2204

·
Registered
260 Posts
What great night hosted by Jason and Casey at Pacific Angler. Todd was the kinda guy who I could listen to for hours, which I was lucky enough to do for few hours afterwards while sipping the Pacific Angler crew's belated Xmas gift... :cheers:

Managed to leave with only two of Todd's awesome feathers (more than :2cents: worth to say the least.. :naughty:.).

Thanks JT and Todd.

PS. highly recommend checking these nights out, you be surprised what a great night it is. Beats any three hours of television any night of the week, maybe even hockey game night. Epoxy flies next week...I bet even if you don't use epoxy flies you will learn a ton about cutty fishing, inevitably the topic of using flies to catch the target fish covers technique and tips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.