BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what living in the lower mainland is all about. No I am not posting to brag about a fish that I caught, because I didn't catch any. When I got out of bed and went into the kitchen my wife had prepared a "honey do" list, I said honey "I just can't do" because It was such a beautiful day I said "I'm going fishin" so off to the Vedder I went with my buddy. When we got there it was apparent that everyone else had done the same thing. So we watched the other fishers(is that the gender neutral word)doing there thing without any luck, we pulled our deck chairs out of the truck and set them up in the sun and chatted to the anyone that walked passed.

What a magnificent setting! Snow capped mountains in the background, a beautiful river at our feet, good conversation, is this Paradise or not?

·
Registered
116 Posts
You gotta bring a small bbq with you. Might as well cook meat while catching rays in your chairs.
Some of our best days on the flow have been sitting and socializing.
And yes we do live in paradise. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.