BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i've certainly had my best 2 steelheading days of the year in the past week. 7 steelies to hand in two outings certainly allows me to feel a bit better about how things went for me from january through march.....

here's 2 pics of my nicest fish - a 34 inch buck taken on a gp-style intruder on my 8wt.... :happy:

Cheers

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
WOW nice fish and on the fly

that the Vedder it cant be it would still be chocalate milk right now wouldnt it ???

I would love to get out for some steel with my new Spey if you wouldnt mind PM'ing me where you were ;)

thanks

HOOK

·
Registered
736 Posts
Damn nice fish. You are making me jealous!! I am hoping to get out there for some Steelhead on the fly yet. Perhaps the next little while. Again great job and a down right beauty. ;) :cheers:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Ian, What can I say?..............Awesome!!.. :eek:.......Nice job, buddy....Those are pretty fish.............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ortho - you'll be interested to know that I still have yet to land a steely float fishing..... and it's not for lack of trying.....

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
OK Here's the deal.........you put one on my flyrod & I will put one under your float !!...simple......when are we goin'? ;D ;D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unfortunately most of those 28 days are going to be spent in hawaii... but PM me and we'll see if we can work something out....

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Need a valet for the trip?.........While you are away, I will get at least ONE before the end of the season.............Ortho
Have fun!!!

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey Ortho

let me know when your hitting the water as im on nights all this month and would love to get that spey ord into the flow maybe get a steely on it :D

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Hook...........I'll give you a ring a day or two ahead..............I have a few days to shake the curse :mad:
Ortho 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts