BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I was born on Friday the 13th!!!!!!
I am getting spoiled today. Rick Baerg sent me an email first thing this morning wishing me happy 57th.
I am a pastor in Chilliwack and my congregation threw a birthday party with cake & coffee after the morning service plus many gifts and cards. They even sang Happy Birthday Old Geezer to me!
My family is having a BBQ this afternoon plus presents. I got to pick my own presents this year. Cordless Makita drill and drill bits plus a Sage waist fly pack from my wife and adult kids. Starbuck and Tim Horton cards from friends. And a trip to Cancun for my wife and I, plus flyfishing charter from my good buddy and wife....awesome. If I get money from others I will put it towards a boat, something for both salt chuck and fresh.
Yep, getting spoiled this year.

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Man I didn't think you were that old you seem so much younger on the net.... :happy:

Sounds like you've got the good stuff all lined up and why not. Cheers and enjoy.

:beerchug: Marko

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for all the regards.
I did get blessed today. Steak and salmon bbq by the family. Got a nice picture of flyfishing with bison in the background from my daughter. Tickets to a Whitecaps Soccer game. And of course money to buy my new toy.
Hey Marko how are those sturgeon set ups working?
When I hit 60 my wife will let me have a major bbq party on Peg Leg with whoever wants to come....might do a Spey Clave at the same time, what do you think!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.