BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had good threads recently on blades,wool, spoons, and roe,what about everyones :2cents: on 'ol pinky???? Personally I have had good results :thumbup: with a 4.5" (had trouble threading 6" with a sewing needle but I now have a Pro-Cure bait needle) in the standard bubble-gum pink.I tied up some Big Poly Seducers last night in skein white(very pale pink) and B.C. orange.I noticed that they do not have a "paddle" tail and wondered if they would have less action.I rig on a 10# leader with a bead (sometimes a corky in really coloured water)above the hook(2/0 or 1/0) with the leader(hook end) coming out about 2/3 -3/4 down the worm. Does anyone rig upside down ??? /use scent ???/add bait ??? / bevel cut the head to make it wobble ??? Let's hear your tricks :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
There is a guide from Maple Ridge that won the boxing day derby using his pink worm threaded upside down. He does really well using it this way.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I saw a gut last year use a god awful 6" big fat yellow, green and pink concoction kinda like tye dye get a big wild buck :confused: My fav is the 2-3 inch bubble gum paddle tail on 8 lb leader. In colored water I'll add a neon pink corkie. :peace:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.