BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since no one is posting any fishing reports on here, I might as well. I managed to get out for the first time this year for half a day at James Lake near Postill Lake. Fished for four hours, 6 fish. not a bad day. One 16 incher. Couldn't get them to bite on anything but a '52 Buick. I tried a lot of things (spratleys, chironomids, dries) and nothing worked except for the damn buick. The fish sure love jumping in that lake, and it got a little annoying!!! :wallbash:

There was quite a few guys up fishing, and a lot of campers. The one thing I hate about that lake is the campers blasting the loud dance/rap music. Good God, anything but that! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
except for the damn buick.
Hey whatever works, at least you got into fish. I find that a green 52' Buick trolled on a sinking line slays fish in that lake. A 16 inch fish is decent for this lake, especially on that ledge right out front of that noisy campground. Thanks for the report!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.