BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so my quandary has extented further and now i cant decide where i want to go fishing. So many lakes, too little time. Anybody know of how fishing is on Jimmy/Pinaus/Wood lakes? I am going Jun19-26th. :shock: Thanks in advance :?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Here's an idea ...

You can fish Peterhope and Roche as per your other post .........

Then hit Salmon Lake ......

On your way to Jimmy/Pinaus/Wood lakes.

What a trip :!:

GOFISH 8)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Go-fish, you know that sounds like a plan. Hmmmmmm. Honey its like this......Let me explain, we have to take another week off work.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
If you actually get a positive response from her on that let me know ....... I wanna know your secret. Heck ....... my wife doesn't even like camping let alone fishing. She won't even come and try it. Her idea of camping is a 4 star hotel. Tough to find one of those with a boat ramp beside it. <lol>

GOOD LUCK, GOFISH 8)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would sell you the wife i have but then I would have to break in a new one, which in itself isnt that bad. The problem is the old wife would want my Sage rods in the divorce. I do have some trade offs with the wife in order to go camping. It has to be summer and we have to had gone somewhere with 5 stars in its description in the off trout fishing season(winter). I try for Mexico or Hawaii as the fishing on the big pond is good.. she likes the pool boys and the Marguaritas...ole'

·
Registered
66 Posts
pinaus

Pinaus is a great lake, 7 of us (4 kids under age 10) caught just over 200 perch in 2 days, no where near the 20/person/day limit

I have heard that Jimmy lake is supposed to be trophy type lake, but haven't made it that far yet. Little pinaus, and square (just past the resort bout 1-2 km ) are supposed to be really good too.

If you want more info, ask Audrey and Arvid (providing they are still up there) they will steer you in the right direction if not them, I think his name is Tod the caretaker guy, he knows where to go too.[/img]

·
Registered
66 Posts
anyone been up there?

Was just wondering if anyone has been up to pinaus lately? Have Audrey and Arvid sold yet? Would love to know whats going on up there....I can't wait to go back

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will be our first trip to Pinaus Lake

Hi all,

My family and I are planning a week at Pinaus at the end of August. Is the fishing good at that time of the year? Does one need a boat or can the kids catch fish from the shore...Thanks for all of your assistance.

Regards,

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts