BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a question I have. I was wondering how well Jones Lake produces in July and August with the warm weather? Is it high enough to remain active for fishing? If so, would the typical willow leaf and worm setup still be best (for trolling)? Anything else you'd suggest such as flatfish or trolling flies?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

·
Registered
419 Posts
should still be producing. cold water lake wedding band and worm, apex lures work very well :beerchug:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info...much appreciated. I going to head out to Jones this week. :thumbup: I assume either earlier morning or eve is best though not sure with a cold water lake. The apex lure you mentioned....I've got one in a bright pink...any other colors you'd suggest?

tx again

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've only been there a couple times myself, both this year...water levels I believe were very good. There are some tree stumps around, but the fish like to hang around there. Just have to be careful with the boat and propeler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.