BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started early on the hump about 4 miles south of Roger Curtis...Almost immediatly a double header...one stuck (undersize) the other got off. 30 minutes later a legal was in the cooler...under 10 lbs...

The wind started ripping so into Tunstall for the ebb tide. Had a good hit that lost half an anchovy from the hook back...gonna throw the hook in a little further back ..anyway nothing after that...

Worked the Falls up to Hutt on the flood but nothing....wind was a factor all day....plain snotty....give me rain over wind anytime.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was...kinda surprised they didn't stick..i was using 2 trebles on each hook up....must have just been a lucky fish...some guys bury that lower hook right around the tail but i'm reluctant to change too much...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was using a baitrix out by QB and i kept getting hard hits on it and nothing stuck! When I reeled up the riggers to have a look the baitrix had some teeth marks in it! Wish I would have had a trailer that day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.