BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does everyone whine and complain on this site? Everything I read is a complaint of some sort. Little of the information here is actually useful. Not that I put up reports, I catch almost zero fish but this sites pretty weak.
To date, I've only gotten good information from two individuals on this site through privately messaging them and the rare post. I don't even know why there is a fishing reports section on this site, its a joke. Who cares that Joe blow caught a fish. We all know the fish are there. If your ultra secrets spots are so secret why bother posting.

On the subject of bad mouthing poor sport fishing, I get the feeling most guys here are so ELITE that everyone else who doesn't have a centerpin and doesn't have a the ability to spend weeks on a river is a turd. I bet if the pros out fished the "bad fisherman" so that they were seen using more sporting methods on places like the Cheddar the "evil doers" would also start float fishing correctly. Hiding in your secret runs and calling certain parts of the river a dogs toilet are not going to make matters better. Who in there right mind would dry from Van city to catch jack squat when the dude next to him is hitting fish after fish. You have to lead by example boys, not hide like a horny trolls below a bridge and playing with yourselves.

On a side note, ever year I read alot about the Fraser sockeye. Why don't any of you boys complain to your beloved tackle retailers, or is that too close to home? Fred and the boys have all sold the flossing tackle in the past. I haven't checked in a long time but I"m fairly sure they continue too. If the tackle ain't around, most of your nightmares would be taken care off. Don't always point the finger at the consumer, the problems always start higher up and DFO isn't the only one in the wrong. I learned about sockeye fishing at a well known tackle store only a handful of years ago. I always thought it was a joke but I don't think its the recreational fishermans fault. The dudes at peg leg aren't the ones lobbying for it to open. They don't care enough, the guys you should be after are the most respected guides and retailers. They stand to make a pretty penny of all this and I"m sure quite a few belong to this website.

Ah well I look forward to being reprimanded by all you god of intellect. Pull out the internet PhDs boys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.