BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
I would say that brookies would pretty much be done by now. I have always had luck for 3 weeks after the ice was fishable, brookies get tight lipped after that. Rainbows tend to bite alot better than brookies later in the season as well. As for technique, a chunk of raw shrimp on an ice fly along a drop off from 3-10 feet of water would be your best bet.

· Registered
22 Posts
Ever been to Horseshoe, has an arreator on it, tends to keep them hopping a tad longer. Haven't been yet still thinking on it, just too many others full of trout between me and Horseshoe. LOL Trout seem to be drawn more toward green and whiteheaded jigs topped off with either fresh shrimp or mealworm.

Luck to you,
Ger

· Registered
66 Posts
Try tsotin lake past savona .....its just up deadman then left down backvalley road. Its actually closer to Cache creek...but still good brookie hogs in there. Hear about a lake named Mcgloshin (i think thats the spelling) heard there was good brooks in there too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.