BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone take the Kane Valley Road from the Coldwater Exit on the Coquihala recently?

I wanna hit up Harmon, and would like to avoid Merritt, but will be travelling in a car...I need to know if a car can make it up Kane Valley road from the east end, or would it be better to access it from the other side?

Thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
No problem there wookie. The road is fair the whole way through this year. I've been on it with my car quite a few times without a problem. Apparently the recent logging has made things a little ugglier this year though. Have fun.

·
Registered
281 Posts
No you couldn't get there without paying the toll unless maybe you came from princeton through the backroads and you'd have to be crazy to think that would save you money. ;) Kane Valley Rd. starts at Coldwater Rd. and comes out on the 97c at Corbett Lake. It probably takes 40-50 minutes to drive from one end to the other and there are lots of fish bearing lakes that you can see and some you can't. Most have rainbows. A couple have brookies, and some have both. Have you been up there before Wookie? you can PM me any questions and I'll be glad to help you out if you've never been up.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey WOOKIE

no worries Kane Valley Rd. is like a gravel freeway up there be careful if its super dry as you will slide around alot in the corners or at least my truck sure does :-\ you and the girl going up there camping?? takw the fly rod buddy try some Damsels, Dragons, Chronies, Sedges, maybe mayflies ;D

tight lines

HOOK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.