BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,348 Posts
I would love to break out the pontoon....but my grandfather is moving this weekend and all the grandkids have been drafted to help out.

Show those landlocked buggers what is up and have a great day! I want to be in on it befroe the window shuts that is for sure.

· Registered
1,165 Posts
I would but my daughter is in some kind of pagent thing and I have to be in North Van in the early am till ? so my day is done. Then I have to take my 6 year old son to his first fly tying afternoon at the shop.

· Registered
1,165 Posts
Attaching rod holders, a wheel, a crate on the platform behind the seat for a small cooler and battery for the motor, also looking into a fish finder. Next I will be looking to install weather proof speakers for the ipod :happy: :thumbup: . Just kidding.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
let me know if you find waterproof speakers cause i want some for my 'toon for the ipod and im not kidding :thumbup: just thought leaving it in the side pouch would work just fine.

· Registered
3,796 Posts
HOOK said:
let me know if you find waterproof speakers cause i want some for my 'toon for the ipod and im not kidding :thumbup: just thought leaving it in the side pouch would work just fine.
You're going to have external speakers on your toon? Just stay off the water I'm on, I don't need someone else's noise pollution when I'm fishing. :naughty: :naughty:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
ha ha ha it wouldnt be loud some some a**holes on the water i like to be able to hear the nature around me :thumbup: :thumbup: mind you i took it with me last year and hardly even used it :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.