BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
sushwap river has salmons. but as far as i know there arent any rivers around kelowna that house springs. you gotta drive to enderby, mable lake, look at a map and see where the river runs along. it opens tomorrow above mable but with the high water down at the fraser dosent sound like many fish have mooved up this far yet, still a few weeks behind.

·
Registered
708 Posts
the shuswap system is loaded with chinook. DFO is very pleased with early assements of chinook returns to the complete Thompson system and this includes both the North and South Thompson systems. If you know where to go for opening day and the water color and level is ok, you should go.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awsome appreciate the info boys...now i just gotta get the big gobs of roe all ready to go ;) i'll have a report from that way as soon as I get back....never fished those rivers....i dunno if anyone has any walkin access points...pm me if ya dont wanna share the info... once again thanks for the info....im going aug 6-11...

·
Registered
119 Posts
was out on the flow today at 6 15 and sat around untill the river opened at noon for spring fishing. At noon with 20+ guys on the river plus another 8 - 10 boats on the deer pool no fish hooked and none even spotted. off to a slow start, i think it will be another week or so before fish start moving up river.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.