BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are so many chices!!! ::)

What colour do you guy recommend?? ???

I'm preparing for the next season :wallbash:, and hopefully, the next season would be better then this :naughty:!!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance~!! :thumbup:

Bravo~ :beerchug:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I started using jigs this year and the only one I felt would work for me had a pink worm on it .... from there choose the feather colour you like best and fish it like it is the best thing you have had on your line ....

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've done particularly well on three color patterns. Chartruse for colored water conditions and purple with a pink tail and black with a purple tail for clearer waters.

Oh course those are about the only patterns I normally fish. From what it seems, just about any wild color pattern you can come up with will work for certain water conditions.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Kenny......where are you when we need you?... ;)...Pink & White, White & Pink and pink and pink and white and pink..........there is no other colour is there???..............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Dirty water I use Chartreuse and orange or a combination of both.

3-6 ft of vis pretty much any color will work, I like red, orange, pink, cerise, flame,white or any mix of these colors.

In gin clear water I often use black, purple or even use drab natuarl colors like brown and olive.

It's best to start with a small selection of colors and learn how to fish jigs properly, then start finding what colors you like best.

You will soon learn Steelhead are stoopid and finding them and presenting your gear correctly are the most important variables. They will take jigs on any day in every water type so I feel it's a good choice for newer anglers.

·
Registered
648 Posts
pink,pink on pink,two tone, pink light pink, dark pink, pink with rubber legs, any jig with pink in the description.
fish find em irresistable, kinda like a hobo on a hot dog...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hm~ :confused:

Pink pattern and black pattern will be my choice for the next season!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Fellas~!!! :happy:

Bravo~!! :beerchug: :drunk:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts