BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey no worries black death! I hear that there has been a bump in water levels recently and that should bring in some fish in the kitmat and the lower skeena!! I may be out on Tuesday so I'll let you know how things are!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
We went and fished the upper kalum in the morning and hooked 1 and lost it and in the afternoon fished lower part and i hooked a14-15 lb buck in very nice shape only to loose him at shore! The water had come up about a foot and a half in the last week, so the water had a nice green ting to it but the fish didnt really cooperate with the three of us! All in all for the first day on the river this year it was great!

Almost had tailed the fish when the hook came out! it was a let down but hey what I saw of the fish was enough, you gotta love those fresh fish!!

It should only get better!

I have to score a new camera, cause I took a few pics of runs and stuuff but the camera has seen better days! I'll check the pics tonight and see if there are any worth while posting!

Will be back down that way in a week or so!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spent the last 4 days there. Water very low.
Hooked one on the fly, but ended up with only 2 scales on my hook, LOL.
Saw one landed on Monday, that was it.
Pouring rain Tuesday morning, should bring the water level up fast and bring in some fresh fish.
Have fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts