BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, after some extensive research i have come up with a holiday plan. my holidays will be at the end of june-1stweek aug. i have decided to stay at a few spots during our travels. my question is has anybody stayed in these spots, and could you give me a heads up on what to expext while there. keep in mind i have 2 children, 2 and 7 years old. i would also like to get out stillwater fishing aswell with the pontoon and fly rods, i will also be travaling with a 27ft trailer. thanks for any and all info in advance, Blanket creek provincial park,25km south of revolstoke, Kikomun creek provincial park, 32km southwest of Fernie, also looking for a nice campground around Drumheller alberta.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey STS you should PM my dad (wagonmaster) his wifes sister lives in Drumheller so he might know whats around for that area, he has been the numerous times. not to mention he is very good at remembering how to get places :thumbup: sounds like you have picked some great spots :beerchug:

·
Registered
101 Posts
there are lots of areas to camp and fish in from revelstoke to fernie with some of the best fishing to be had around fernie on some of the streams and river such as the elk river ,the wigwam,my suggestion to you would be to purchase a camping and fishing guide for B.C.,it will give you all of the info you are looking for,very nice area around kikomun creek but I'm not sure what campgrounds would be able to take such a large trailer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Blanket Cr is on theway to the Shelter bay ferry , its on Arrow lake (more like a river there ) it has a nice man made swimming pond and lots of campsites . There are also camping spots right at the ferry (shelter bay) but they are just side by side stalls where as Blanket Cr sites are somewhat more private in the woods . A trailer would not be a problem at either .
Fishing should be good @ creek mouths or along the shores where they feed heavy on all kinds of bug/hoppers etc .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.