BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to hit Lafarge yesterday with the boy(tubes). Hit a couple of fish on a fullsinker with a green micro leech. Traffic lights required on that little piece of water ::) Some guys nailing them on chironies as well. One shore guy came back for his limit twice :eek:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
thats cool. good to see them put in more fish. i cant believe that Lafarge will be getting 10,000 fish this year !!!! WOW thats tons ;D will probably try it out this weekend :thumbup:

· Registered
242 Posts
I live about a mile away and am going to gets the kids over for some really close to home fishing. I drove by a few times today and slowed traffic as I rubber necked looking at the tubes and canoes all fishing. I knew a recent stocking had taken place. I saw at least 5 or 6 tubes on the lake as well as one electric powered canoe. People on shore as well.
It looks like the plan to get more people fishing closer to home is working.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think its a good plan except of course I do not like to see people abusing the fishery. Theres alot of kids out there who cant get to the interior so getting interested in fishing can keep em outta trouble. Alot better to spend money on stuff like this rather than "safe injection sites", for example (IMHO).

· Banned
2,854 Posts
right on i get to use the airhorn :thumbup: ha ha ha and the reverse beeper i put on the 'toon :happy: :happy: hope its not too crowded on Saturday. supposed to rain so maybe :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.